Thursday, April 12, 2007
what they say..

WEEYAH'S HERE

When they said that I'm a boyfriend stealer. Its not a suprise though. They said they hate me, 'cause I stole their boyfriend? Like, omigod! I've no fucking idea that I did that, because I was TOTALLY awake now and before this happened. I can't possible have taken intrest in a fatso like him. I have a boyfriend too, and I love him dearly!

Some people think that I need a life, but I have a life! A wonderful life which people tend to destroy! I have friends, and all of them are just wonderful. Except for those three hags that I was compelled to be with and stuck since form 2 until now. It would've been nice if they change a bit. but from my point of view, they are just the same stuck up BFF people I've been with!

Those girls should think twice before doing something stupid and ruin a relation. I'm not making things bigger but I found out that the susie girl bitches about half of the class (they wont like to here it now, would they? ROFL!), and bitchin' about me when I did nothing wrong to her is a mistake! Ahhh, FUCK 'em. they irritate me to hell. and I wish I never see them again. Those two said BFF the whole time, ahh, like I care yo!

I don't effing believe that theres FOREVER, idiot dickhead hags! I'm just letting out what I want, Thanks for reading! =)


s&c wrote on 5:29 PM.